2015 Korean Government Scholarship Program Guideline
for International Students Enrolled in Graduate Programs
The Korean Government Scholarship Program is designed to provide higher education in Korea for international students, with the aim of promoting international exchange in education, as well as mutual friendship amongst the participating countries.
o Application Period : Mar. 4th–25th(to the Korean Embassy)
- Applicants are required to submit application form and all the relevant documents to the Embassy
before the Mar. 25th, 2015
※ Application form is in the Program Guideline.
o [1st Round : Selection by the Korean Embassy] : Document Review and Interview
- The applicants who pass through the document review will be notified individually
by the 27thof Mar. and will have an interview on Apr. 3rd
o [2nd Round : NIIED Selection] : Mid to End-Apr. (NIIED Selection Committee)
o Announcement for the Results of the 2nd Selection : Apr. 30th (posted on GKS websites)
o [3rd Round : University Selection] : May. 1st – 29th 2015
o Announcement for Final Successful Candidates:Jun.16th (GKS websites-www.studyinkorea.go.kr)
o Visa Issue and Air ticket purchase : Jun. 17th – Jul. 31st
o Entry into Korea : Aug. 24th- 26th
o NIIED Orientation : Aug. 31st–Sep. 1st
o Korean Language Course : Sep. 1st
· All required documents need One original document (placed in a separate envelope) and 3 extra photocopies.
· Documents not in English or Korean must be accompanied by a complete English or Korean translation authenticated by the issuing institution or notarized by a notary’s office.
· Applicants must submit all the documents by the checklist order. (Checklist for the application documents should be on the front page, followed by the required documents, stapled and attached.)
· Applicants are strongly recommended to read thoroughly the Program Guideline in which all information is included.
For further information, please contact :
o Korean Embassy in Phnom Penh
o KGSP Team, National Institute for International Education (NIIED)
- Address: #205 NIIED, 81 Ewhajang-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 110-810, Republic of Korea
‣ Korean version: 정부초청외국인장학생→공지사항
‣ English version: GKS→Notice
- Phone: +82-2-3668-1364, +82-2-3668-1389
- Fax: +82-2-743-4992
- Email: email@example.com
For more information and application form, please visit your college or the Student Development Center.
Scholarship Programs» Samdech Techo Hun Sen - Handa Vision-100 Scholarship 2015
» Samdech Techo Hun SenVision-100 Scholarship 2015-2019
» Samdech Techo Hun Sen Young Leader Scholarship 2015
» Samdech Techo Hun Sen - Handa Vision-100 Scholarship 2014
» Samdech Techo Hun Sen Vision-100 Scholarship 2014-2018
» View All
UC Bulletin» Past Issues
» Free Download Quarterly PDF
» September 2013 Volume 15
» December 2013 Vol.16
|Copyright(c) 2003 - 2017 The University of Cambodia (UC). All rights reserved.||Visitor #:|